London Fields is a complete DIY set with all the parts you need to lay this design, sold per half square metre.
The design pictured here covers an area of approximately 2.25 m² (150cm x 150cm), but you can purchase as many metres as you like and replicate the design to scale.
This set consists of:
1. Peel & stick grouted vinyl in white hexagon with light grey grout. Comes on a roll with a width of 42.3cm;
|Area||Dimensions of roll received (width x length)|
|0.5m²||42.3cm W x 1.19m L|
|1.0 m²||42.3cm W x 2.37m L|
|1.5 m²||42.3cm W x 3.55m L|
|2.0 m²||42.3cm W x 4.73m L|
|2.5 m²||42.3cm W x 5.91m L (in 2 pieces for easy handling)|
2. Peel & stick individual hexagon tiles in a choice of gloss piano black or gloss eggshell blue. Other colours or a combination of colours also available by special request, please enquire. Each individual tile measures 25mm x 25mm;
3. An optional clear laminate sheet layer that protects the design and makes it anti-slip. It comes on a roll;
(*This layer is essential to purchase for floors, and is only optional on surfaces that receive little or no human contact, for example a kitchen splashback or fireplace surround);
4. A felt edged squeegee applicator; and
5. An application instruction sheet.
Please note, all our designs are printed to order and so it takes 3-4 working days for us to print and prepare your order for despatch. This is not the time it takes for the order to reach you, this is the processing time before postage.
Orders are only returnable or exchangeable within 14 days if the protective packaging has not been opened. Once the peel & stick vinyl sheets are taken out of the protective packaging, the adhesive starts to degrade as the edges naturally pick up dust, and no returns or exchanges are accepted. Purchasing this listing means you understand and accept these terms.
We strongly advise ordering a sample prior to placing a full order, to test for suitability on the surface you intend to use it on. All our samples are priced below what it actually costs for us to produce them so that you can find out if a Kraftile peel & stick floor is suitable for your needs. As such, they are limited to 1 per customer, per design. Postage for sample only orders is always free.
Where can you use Kraftile peel & stick vinyl? Answers here.
*Do you need a laminate layer? Read more here.