Camberwell Grove is a complete DIY set with all the parts you need to lay this design, including an optional border around the perimeter, sold per half square metre. The design can be laid in two different ways - with the orange-yellow tiles forming either the weave itself (first picture), or the background to the weave (second picture).
The design pictured here covers an area of approximately 2.25 m² (150cm x 150cm), but you can purchase as many metres as you like and replicate the design to scale.
This set consists of:
1. Peel & stick base sheets in white square with a choice of light grey grout or dark grey grout. Each sheet measures 305mm x 222mm;
2. Peel & stick individual square tiles in medium yellow and ivory. Each individual tile measures 25mm x 25mm;
3. A clear laminate sheet layer that protects the design and makes it anti-slip (*this layer is essential for most floor, wall and furniture surfaces, and is only optional on vertical surfaces that receive no human contact at all, for example a kitchen splashback);
4. A felt edged squeegee applicator; and
5. An assembly instruction sheet.
Please note, all our designs are printed to order and are only returnable or exchangeable within 14 days if the protective envelope packaging has not been opened. Once the peel & stick vinyl sheets are taken out of the protective packaging, the adhesive starts to degrade as the edges naturally pick up dust, and no returns or exchanges are accepted. Purchasing this listing means you understand and accept these terms.
We strongly advise ordering a sample prior to placing a full order, to test for suitability. All our samples are priced below what it actually costs for us to produce them so that you can find out if a Kraftile peel & stick floor is suitable for your needs. As such, they are limited to 1 per customer, per design.
Where can you use Kraftile peel & stick vinyl? Answers here.
In all circumstances, Kraftile is not suitable for curved, uneven or textured surfaces - the surface should be smooth and flat. Kraftile is not to be applied on any surface where water is left standing, or on damp or mouldy surfaces, or on any type of floor with underfloor heating.